TERMS OF SALE
All prices are subject to change without notice.
Credit Card or Wire Transfers in advance are required for new Internet purchases. 1% -10 days, net 30 days for established accounts in good standing. All COD / CIA shipments are net.
$2,500+ shipment – FOB Point – Freight allowed for USA / Domestic shipments only. We pay freight on the allowed items in a single shipment totaling $2,500+ by most economical route. All orders under $2,500 will ship FOB from one of our four warehouse / distribution points. There will be a nomimal charge added to each invoice to cover the cost involved with shipping and handling each order. Air Receiver tanks are not covered under the freight allowance policy. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges for Air Receiver tanks.
Shortages and/or Damages
Never accept a shipment that arrives damaged until the driver makes a notation on the freight bill. We must be notified promptly of any shortages / damages or the claim will not be considered.
Return Goods Authorization
Paperwork will be required with all returned goods. All returns should be cleared through the office / warehouse where the items were purchased. No credit will be given without proper documentation. An RGA number or name will be necessary and a 15% re-stocking fee will be charged depending on the situation. NO RETURN GOODS WILL BE ACCEPTED DURING THE MONTH OF DECEMBER.
Statement of Warranty
Texas Pneumatic warrants that its products, when correctly used under normal operating conditions, will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days. Texas Pneumatic Tools makes no other warranties, expressed or implied, of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise. Liability of damages for any cause, including breach of contract, breach of warranty, or negligence, with respect to this sale is limited to repair of the product by Texas Pneumatic Tools, or a refund of the purchase price by Texas Pneumatic Tools, at it’s sole election. This remedy is exclusive. In no event shall Texas Pneumatic Tools be liable for any incidental or consequential damages, including loss of profits.
All orders are subject to the following terms and conditions of sales:
- All prices are subject to change without notice. Orders will be filled at prices prevailing at time of order.
- Orders meeting the Freight Policy are shipped FOB to a U.S. Port: (i.e. Texas, Virginia, California, etc.).
- Payment Terms – Payment in advance by wire transfer or credit card.
1. Texas Pneumatic terms are 1% 10, net 30 days. Unless it has been pre-approved by Texas Pneumatic’s Credit Manager, there will be no deviation to this policy. The discount applies only to the merchandise shipped; all freight charges are due in full.
2. Systematic deviation or violation of our 30-day terms will result in your account being placed on credit hold and / or COD status.
3. If any invoice remains unpaid after 60 days, your account will be placed on credit hold, and no further tools or parts will be sold to you until your account is paid completely current (no balance older than 30 days on your account).
4. If any invoice remains unpaid after 75 days, your account will be placed on permanent COD status. COD shipments will be made only if customer agrees to retire delinquent balance. These arrangements will be made with our Credit Manager. Partial payments will be added to COD tags until balance is resolved. If arrangements cannot be made, your account will be closed and collection activity pursued.
5. In the event any collection activity is required on your account, you agree to pay Texas Pneumatic all costs of collection, including fees of collection agencies, returned check charges, and reasonable attorneys’ fees equal to twenty-five (25) percent of the outstanding balance. In the event your account has not been paid within sixty days, you agree to pay Texas Pneumatic interest charges at the rate of eighteen (18) percent per annum or the highest rate permitted by law, whichever is lower.
6. Texas Pneumatic retains the right to require a bank letter of credit for all orders in excess of $15,000.
7. A contract of sale agreement may be required on an individual basis.