Safety Lock Cables
- Easy installation- no tools!
- Highly rust and corrosion resistant.
- Helps to prevent injuries caused by broken hose connections.
- Fits hose-hose or hose-outlet connections.
- Convenient spring-powered loops open easily to provide a firm grip on the hose.
Durable heavy duty steel cables help prevent injury from accidental separation of clamp and coupling devices.
Both ends of this whip check are adjustable by pulling the collar back and widening the loop. Once the cable is over the fitting release, it will tighten around the hose.
NOTE: Always bleed air pressure on hose before removing safety lock cable.
Per OSHA Regulation 29 CFR 1926.302 (a)(10), Safety chains or equivalent means shall be provided for each hose connection to prevent the line from thrashing around in case the coupling becomes disconnected.
Showing all 2 results