We have many manifolds to fit almost every need. All of our manifolds can be custom configured with various fittings for specific safety requirements.
The Texas Pneumatic Air Manifolds can be used in any industry where there is a need to have multiple outlets of compressed air to supply various pneumatic tools simultaneously.
Air Manifold Features
- All tanks are ASME coded and stamped.
- Meets OSHA guidelines for compressed air storage devices.
- Conveniently assembled TO SAVE YOU TIME.
- Drain port can be partially opened to expel moisture build-up.
- Pressure relief valve provides protection against excessive pressure build-up.
- Tanks act as moisture separators by allowing particulates to fall out of main supply line.
- Optional cage (TX-2AMF & TX-6AMF only) protects the valves and makes it easy for one person to move on the jobsite.
California Permit Exempt
10 gal, 150 psi Air Manifold
Showing all 13 results
TX-2AMF-SSStainless Steel Air Manifold (15 Gallon, ASME Tank)$8,188.50
TX-1AMF-WF-910Air Manifold w/ Filter$1,957.00
TX-2AMFAir Manifold (15 Gal, ASME Tank)$1,107.25
TX-3AMFAir Manifold (2.5 Gal, ASME Tank w/ 1/2" Ball Valves & Crowfoot Connectors)$787.95
TX-3AMF-QC(1/4)Air Manifold (2.5 Gal, ASME Tank w/ 1/4" Industrial Quick Connect Fittings)$813.70
TX-3AMF-QC(3/8)Air Manifold (2.5 Gal, ASME Tank w/ 3/8" Industrial Quick Connect Fittings)$813.70
TX-3AMF-QC(1/2)Air Manifold (2.5 Gal, ASME Tank w/ 1/2" Industrial Quick Connect Fittings)$813.70
TX-4AMFAir Manifold (30 Gal, ASME Tank)$2,111.50
TX-5AMFAir Manifold (60 Gal, ASME Tank)$2,394.75
TX-6AMFAir Manifold (10 Gal. ASME Tank) California Permit Exempt$1,107.25
TX-10103Stacking Bracket Kit$103.00