The personal information you enter to place an order and to request information from us is used only within Texas Pneumatic Tools to provide you with the best customer service we can offer. We never sell our customer list or give your contact information away.
We take every precaution we can to protect your information you submit to us. Our web server is monitored and security patches are applied as soon as they become available. You can be assured that we are doing our best to prevent theft of any information you send to us.
Please check this policy page again, as we add new services, these policies will change.
We record and analyze portions of the data that is entered into, stored on, and / or transmitted through this site by your computer connection. This information is only released — when legally required — to help law enforcement investigations, legal proceedings. This information would be used by law enforcement agencies to track the electronic interactions back to the source computer(s) or account(s).
COOKIES: A cookie file contains unique information that a Website can use to track such things as passwords, pages you have visited, the date you last looked at a specific page, and to identify your session during a specific visit.
Our online shopping cart needs these cookies in order to accept your requests to order our products. These cookies last 24 hours to help you with your shopping session.
SERVER LOG INFORMATION: The following information is collected from server logs for analysis –
- User / client hostname – The hostname (or IP address if DNS is disabled) of the user / client requesting access
- HTTP header, “user agent” – The user-agent information includes the type of browser, its version, and the operating system it is running on
- HTTP header, “referrer” – The referrer specifies the page from which the client accessed the current page
- System date – The date and time of the user / client request
- Full request – The exact request the user / client made
- Status – The status code the server returned to the user / client
- Content length – The content length, in bytes, of the document sent to the user / client
- Method – The request method used
- Universal Resource Identifier (URI) – The location of a resource on the server
- Query string of the URI – Anything after the question mark in a URI
- Protocol – The transport protocol and version used