Product Line Sheet
- American made - Guaranteed to be manufactured of the highest quality materials.
- Most reasonably priced replacement valve assembly and interchanges with other compatible rivet busters.
- Uses a steel throttle valve.
- Two-step piston design.
- Barrel cylinder has a built in safety bridge - piston will not fall out or be shot out of tool avoiding personal injury.
The TX-133RB is designed to operate at 90 PSI. It uses jumbo chisels, points and upper/lower sleeves. The upper/lower sleeve can be converted to run standard steel if desired.
- Jumbo safety retainer (1851).
- Rugged steel machined handle.
- Adjustable exhaust deflector.
- Heat treated polished steel barrel.
- Shipped with Filter/Lubricator hose whip assembly (TX-8HW-F-1/2).
- Extra (2 each) upper & lower sleeves and bumpers are included with the tool.
- Now shipped with a 12" chisel and moil point (2005-12C & 2011-12C).
New OSHA Regulations for Dust Collection (Standard 1926.1153) will start being enforced September 23, 2017. The regulations apply to all occupational exposures of respirable crystalline silica in construction work. Exposures to respirable crystalline silica occur when tools such as chipping hammers, rivet busters, paving breakers (Jackhammers) and hydraulic boom mounted breakers are used on concrete, brick, block stone, mortar and other materials that contain crystalline silica.
The Texas Pneumatic Dust Collection Systems are designed to comply with the standard. Our TX-DCS3 will work for all chipping hammers, rivet busters and hand held paving breakers.
8" Rivet Buster w/ Outside Trigger
6" Rivet Buster w/ Outside Trigger
11" Rivet Buster w/ Outside Trigger
11" Rivet Buster
8" Rivet Buster
6" Rivet Buster