TX-6AMF - Air Manifold (10 Gal. ASME Tank) California Permit Exempt
- 10 Gallon Air Manifold (ASME Tank)
- 2" - 4 Prong (Bull Hose) Screened Inlet Coupling
- 8 outlets w/ 3/4" Ball Valves & Crow Foot Couplings
- 150 psi Working Pressure and 150 psi Pressure Relief Valve
- Drain Valve on Bottom of Tank
- Pressure Gage w/ Plastic Cover
- Units can be linked together by replacing the square plug with a hose coupling
The Texas Pneumatic Air Manifolds can be used in any industry where there is a need to have multiple outlets of compressed air to supply various pneumatic tools simultaneously.
10 Gal. 150 psi, ASME certified air manifold. California permit exempt.
- Weight = 51 lbs.
- Height = 16"
- Length = 36"
- Tank Diameter = 10"
- Width w/ Fittings = 20"
- Inlet Size = 2"
- Number of Outlets = 8
- Size of Outlets = 3/4"
- Working Pressure = 150 PSI
- Test Pressure = 195 PSI