TX-1AMF - Air Manifold
The Texas Pneumatic Air Manifold can be used in any industry where there is a need to have multiple outlets of air to supply various pneumatic tools simultaenously. The manifold comes with a 1'1/2" air inlet and can be dispersed through and up to size separate 3/4" Chicago couplings. Each outlet is regulated by a bronze safety lock on/off self-relieving ball valve.
Air Manifold Features:
- Conveniently manufactured TO SAVE YOU TIME.
- Baffles increase interior surface area for improved condensation collection.
- Cage protects the valves and makes it easy to move.
- Ball valves control the number of outlets available.
- Pressure relief valve provides protection against excessive pressure build-up.
- Particulate filters produce clean air at the tool preventing downtime.