Hose Whip Assemblies
Save time, labor and money by ordering hose whip assemblies for specific applications.
Hose whip assemblies come with or without lubricators and with various hose ends for connection to the tool. Typically, crowfoot connectors (Chicago couplers) are used with lubricators. Assemblies using other connectors can be made to order.
Spring guards are standard on all 1/2" and 3/4" - 300 psi hose and the hose is clamped with 1/2" stainless bands. Hose ferrules can also be used for clamping.
Hose whips using 1/2" or 3/4" - 500 psi (Gorilla), 1,000 psi (Hercules), or 2,000 psi (Hydraulic) hose are also readily available. If the specific hose combination you need is not listed, we will make it for you. Just let us know what you are looking for.
Hose Whip Assemblies with Lubricators
- Immediate delivery.
- 300 psi working pressure.
- Absolute oil resistance.
- Solid band clamps.
- Custom-made whips also available.
- Equipped with spring guards on both ends.
- Standard 6' length.
- Constant feed models and many more combinations available.
Hose Whip Assemblies with Filter / Lubricators
- Keeps foreign particles out of tools by using a 40 micron sintered bronze filter.
- Filter housing is integral to the lubricator body.
- Spring guards used on both ends.
- Hose safety factor of 4:1 burst pressure (1200 psi).
- These filter hose whip assemblies will lessen downtime by lubricating tool and keeping dirt out of valve assemblies.
WHIP HOSE WITH STEEL HOSE ENDS - USE WITH ALL PERCUSSION TOOLS
Percussion tools create constant vibration when in use. Scalers, chipping hammers, rivet busters, paving breakers, rock drills, etc., should not be directly connected to the compressed air line with quick disconnect couplings. Vibrations cause an inherent danger of having the quick disconnect couplings come loose from the tool. Severe injury could result from an erratic hose swinging about due to the releasing air pressure. Hose whip assemblies help avoid this situation. The hose end of the assembly is screwed directly to the inlet of the tool. The quick disconnect coupling (hose connector) is screwed into the filter / lubricator which is six feet from the tool. This distance allows the operator some room if the coupling were to become disconnected while under pressure. The use of safety lock cables (TX-SLC1 or TX-SLC2) should be used on all hose connectors. A safety lock cable protects the operator by minimizing the amount of travel for an erratic hose.