TX-JF16 - 16" Jet Fan
This four-blade design produces higher air flows at lower RPM's which increases bearing life. It can be used as a blower or exhauster.
Special Features of the Texas Pneumatic Jet Fan
- The unit consists of a rugged cast-aluminum housing and a cast-aluminum fan blade.
- The shaft, bearings and fan blade are the only rotating parts. There is no torque on the shaft, as it does not transmit any power to the fan blade, as shafts normally do. The compressed air jets on the trailing edge of the blade drive the fan.
- The fan has a hub and four blades which produce adequate static pressure to overcome the resistance of the system to be ventilated.
- Only two of the four blades have jet outlets. All have airfoil cross sections for higher flow rates.
- Guide Vave attachments are used to increase the fans effeciency. They neutralize the air spin past the blades and guide the air flow into an axial direction.
- Performance tests were conducted at a independent test lab to AMCA Standard 210.
Note: Shipped with grounding cable for safety and crowfoot connector
- Weight = 63 lbs
- Minimum Hose Size = 3/4" NPT
- Air Inlet = 3/4" NPT
- Max Pressure = 120 PSI
- Depth = 12.5"
- Diameter = 19"