TX-6AM-SB-P - 6" Air Mover w/ Stainless Base & Polyurethan Horn
This air mover has a STAINLESS base and Polymer horn. Its base is made of solid cast stainless steel and has a polymer horn. The plugs in the base and crowfoot air connector are also made of stainless. This unit can be used for highly corrosive applications without being damaged.
Our polymer horns offer reduced weight, longer life, and they are crush and dent resistant. We are the only manufacturer to offer all sizes with a polymer horn. The polymer is electrically conductive to allow safe discharge of any potential static build up.
Texas Pneumatic air movers have been tested at an independent laboratory. The free flow ratings listed are based on tests to AMCA Standard 210. Under identical testing situations, Texas Pneumatic air movers equaled or exceeded the air flow of competitively manufactured air movers.
Features of Texas Pneumatic Air Movers
- No moving parts.
- Used for venting hazardous areas.
- Maintenance is minimal.
- Can be used as a blower or exhauster.
- Operates on compressed air or steam.
- Connection for ground wire.
- Tested at an independent laboratory to AMCA Standard 210, equaling or exceeding the air flow of competitively manufactured air movers!