Hose Whip Assemblies
by ordering hose whip assemblies for specific applications.
Hose whip assemblies come with or without lubricators and with various hose ends for connection to the tool. Typically, crow foot connectors (chicago couplers) are used with lubricators. Assemblies using other connectors can be made to order.
Spring guards are standard on all 1/2" and 3/4", 300 psi hose and the hose is clamped with 1/2" stainless bands. Hose ferrule clamps can also be used for clamping.
Hose whips using 1,000 psi (Hercules) hose or 2,000 psi (Hydraulic) hose are also readily available.
Hose Whip Assemblies with Lubricators
- Immediate delivery.
- 300 psi working pressure.
- Absolute oil resistance.
- Solid band clamps.
- Custom-made whips also available.
- Equipped with spring guards on both ends.
- Standard 6' length.
- Constant feed models and many more combinations available.
Hose Whip Assemblies with Combination
- Keep foreign particles out of tool by using 40 micron sintered bronze filter.
- 6' 300 psi 4 banded hose.
- Spring guard used at tool end.
- Hose safety factor of 4:1 burst pressure 1200 psi.
- These filter hose whip assemblies will lesson downtime by lubricating tool and keeping dirt out of valve assembly.
WHIP HOSE WITH STEEL HOSE ENDS- USE ON ALL PERCUSSION TOOLS
Percussion tools create a constant vibration. Scalers, Chipping Hammers, Paving Breakers, Air Drills, etc should not be connected directly to a quick disconnect coupling. Due to vibration, there is an inherent danger of having the quick disconnect coupling come loose and may cause an accident with an erratic hose swinging about with a piece of steel attached to the end. A 6' to 8' hose whip should be attached directly to a tool using any number of hose ends or connectors. On the opposite end, any type of quick disconnect coupling can be used to attach to the air supply.